ACROBiosystems is a worldwide leader in developing and manufacturing recombinant proteins. We are committed to excellence in providing quality products and services and accelerating the process of target therapeutic development. We are seeking an Analytical Assay Scientist as an addition to our Innovation team to lead R&D activities, drive commercial assay development projects, and collaborate across multi-functional teams.
- Design, development, and troubleshooting of immunoassays including ELISA, cell based assay, and SPR assays.
- Validate established assays to ensure characterization and identification of recombinant proteins and antibodies.
- Determination of assay IC50, EC50, LLOD, LLOQ for accuracy and precision.
- Conduct experiments to demonstrate the feasibility of immunoassay products.
- Generate protocols, SOP’s, and product datasheet.
- Identify, evaluate, and incorporate new technologies into study plans as appropriate.
- Provide subject matter expertise on projects and ensure timely delivery of milestones.
- Document and present experimental results in written and oral reports.
- Work in close collaboration with functional teams in a matrix environment to accomplish goals.
- Occasional travel to scientific conferences may be required.
- S. or Ph.D. in Biological Science or related discipline, M.S. with 3+ years or Ph.D. with 1-2 years of relevant experience required.
- Demonstrated knowledge and application of established techniques to design and perform complex experiments.
- Proven track record of expertise in the design and development of immunoassays, multiplex, and ELISA products.
- Solid experience in innovative assay formats for a functional read-out.
- Sound knowledge of good documentation processes.
- Strong analytical, critical thinking, and problem-solving skills.
- Advanced oral and written communication skills, including preparation and presentation of technical procedures, observations and conclusions.
- Ability to manage and prioritize multiple projects around changing priorities.
- Process orientation with impeccable attention to detail.
- Passion to positively promote and drive success on company initiatives.