ACROBiosystems is a worldwide leader in developing and manufacturing recombinant proteins. We are committed to excellence in providing quality products and services and accelerating the process of target therapeutic development and clinical diagnostic development. We are seeking a Field Application Scientist to provide technical support to customers on the West Coast. In this position, you will be responsible for responding to customer inquiries and offering technical solutions, as well as building and maintaining strong customer relationships.
- Provide timely support for product and services by answering technical inquires by customers through email, phone calls, and visits.
- Offer comprehensive technical solutions and escalate issues and problems where warranted.
- Summarize trends and technology as technical tips, FAQs and troubleshooting guides.
- Recommend updates to technical information on company website and knowledge databases.
- Present product and technical information at trade shows and customer field visits.
- Participate in product training and continuing education on new applications to stay cutting edge in scientific technology.
- Lead technical trainings for internal teams.
- Travel within the territory 10% of the time.
- M.S. or PhD degree in immunology, protein chemistry or related discipline required.
- 5+ years of laboratory experience in immunoassay, protein chemistry, or other bioassay techniques required.
- Experience in applied science (antibody development, clinical research, diagnostics) a plus.
- Proficiency in Mandarin Chinese preferred.
- Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to manage and prioritize multiple projects around changing priorities.
- Strong analytical, critical thinking, and problem-solving skills.
- Dedication to providing great customer service.
- Process orientation with impeccable attention to detail.
- Passion to positively promote and drive success on company initiatives.