ACROBiosystems is a leading manufacturer of recombinant proteins and other critical reagents to support the development of target therapeutics, vaccines, and diagnostics. ACRO’s catalog includes a comprehensive list of disease-associated biomarkers and drug targets from humans to other common species. All of our products are produced with high quality and batch-to-batch consistency to satisfy the rigorous standards of pharmaceutical research and development.
In this role, you will serve as the bridge of communication between ACRO Beijing Product Managers and US/EU Marketing team. You are the product expert to collaborate with Marketing on the product strategies and market insights. In addition, you are responsible for developing English marketing materials for branding and promotions.
- Partner with Marketing and Product Development teams to develop and implement go-to-market strategies and integrated marketing promotions for assigned products.
- Develop and deliver product marketing materials through multiple marketing channels.
- Collect and analyze industry data and user feedback, and provide R&D with product insights.
- PhD in biological or biomedical disciplines from US based institutions
- Ability to speak and write English and Chinese fluently
- Prior experience in bioindustries preferred
- Lab research experience or knowledge of applied science preferred
- Self-starter and quick learner with ability to work with little supervision
- Ability to work under pressure and in new environments
- Keen on working in a fast-paced environment and manage time successfully
- Results orientation with attention to detail
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to demonstrate excellent efficiency and time management skills