ACROBiosystems is a worldwide leader in developing and manufacturing recombinant proteins. We are committed to excellence in providing quality products and services and accelerating the process of target therapeutic development.
Our mission Is to accelerate the process of target therapeutic drug development. We aim to be a cornerstone company in the healthcare industry. We value the fast growth in a global market over a challenging time by excelling through quality products, services, and innovation, empowering our employees with trust, value, and respect, embracing diversity, and encouraging cross-functional collaboration and continuous learning.
We are seeking a part-time temporary Intern as a partner to contribute to our company goals and customer’s needs. The internship is available for the summer of 2023 in variety of departments including but not limited to, sales, marketing, human resources, business development, laboratory services, and logistics.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Participates in projects associated with professional development skills and appropriate needs of the company.
- Interacts directly with colleagues and/or customers in the planning of assigned projects.
- Obtains necessary guidance, training, and mentorship from professional colleagues to plan and implement assigned projects and activities.
- Present final project upon successful completion of the internship to showcase completed projects and assignments.
- Understands the overall business and strategy of the company including the department goals, brand, customer interaction, and other aspects of services.
- Other projects or responsibilities as may be required.
Minimum Qualifications – Education and Experience
- Junior or senior pursuing their bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university.
Preferred Qualifications – Education and Experience
- Prior biosciences industry experience.
Knowledge, skills, and Abilities
- Verbal and written communication skills.
- Organization and time management.
- Maintain professionalism.
- Offer customer-focused solutions.
- Maintain confidentiality.
- Work independently and in a team environment.