ACROBiosystems is a worldwide leader in developing and manufacturing recombinant proteins. We are committed to excellence in providing quality products and services and accelerating the process of target therapeutic development.
Our mission Is to accelerate the process of target therapeutic drug development. We aim to be a cornerstone company in the healthcare industry. We value the fast growth in a global market over a challenging time by excelling through quality products, services, and innovation, empowering our employees with trust, value, and respect, embracing diversity, and encouraging cross-functional collaboration and continuous learning.
The primary focus of the VP/Head of European Operations is to shape the company strategy to penetrate the European markets. To build up the Euro Sales team to align with the business strategy, and drive Euro Sales team to achieve high business targets. Oversee Euro whole team sales and operational work. Build up and maintain relationships with current and potential KA client distributors to maximize our business in the biopharma industry.
Location/Travel: 60%-70% base in EU(UK\Germany\SW), 30%-40% base in CHINA
Main Responsibility/ Job Expectations
- Europe Sales & Operational work
- Oversee Euro whole team sales and operational work to ensure the smooth operation of Euro, continue to develop and improve the team, and strengthen the effectiveness of cooperation with teams from other countries.
- Work cross-functionally within the China team and other international teams to drive growth and improve internal flow; provide the thought leadership to ensure go-to-market alignment by developing a sustainable and strategic relationship with leading Industry Partners and trade organizations.
- Sales Strategy
- Recommend, develop, and implement regional-level sales strategies and communicate to staff; set sales targets and allocate to sales; formulate and implement pricing programs; execute a plan to achieve sales productivity standards.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with local KA clients and distributors. Provide timely training and appropriate solutions with the help of internal or external resources to improve our customer base and brand exposure.
- Lead team transition to solution sales, be qualified to make account planning, seller portfolio analysis, milestone check
- Drive Euro sales team to achieve sales income that meets agreed targets in regional markets.
- Team management
- Select, train, develop, motivate, and monitor the performance of direct reports to achieve functional and departmental business goals.
- Motivate and upgrade the sales team’s capability by implementing sales incentive plan, utilization of sales tools, and sales pipeline.
- Manage the operational team and develop their capability to empower performance achievement.
- Cross Collaboration depts./border
- Work with the marketing team on related marketing activities, including proposal and implementation of necessary events (webinar, seminar, exhibition et, al), screening media and promotion platform, coordinating internal resources and speaking in the defined events as needed, and tracking the design of the promotion materials.
- Other duties as assigned by the CEO
- Education: Master or above, prefer major in life sciences, biotechnology, pharmaceuticals or related
- Experience: 10+ years of related experience in the field of Sales or Marketing in the healthcare industry. Prefer M&A integration experience
- General Competencies：
- Ability to work independently and handle pressure
- High-level problem-solving skills
- Attention to details
- Strong communication skills
- Effective time management and prioritization
- Excellent in English and Chinese both written and spoken
- Willing to travel 50%+
- Professional Competencies：
- High business acumen
- Strong data analysis and project management skills
- Experienced in negotiation
- Able to secure big sales opportunities
- Ability to conduct market research